If you are uninstalling old versions, we recommend doing so prior to installing the new version. But, if you want to remove the old version at the end, you would just have to do the following:
- Install new PC*MILER version
- Browse to C:\WINDOWS
- Remove the following files and place in a temporary folder in a different location:
Note: These files pertain to PC*MILER|Connect and will not all be present if Connect is not a included in your installation.
- Uninstall older version of PC*MILER
- Copy those removed files back to C:\WINDOWS
Once that is done, you should now have a fully functioning new version.
To test, run:
- C:\ALK Technologies\PCMILERxx\Connect\pcms_test.exe