- Places. Create your own custom place names and points of interest - from important business locations to rest and fuel stops.
- Sites. Create pre-defined areas with site-specific details such as entrances and exits for trucks. For example, a site can be a warehouse, shopping mall, distribution center, a yard, a business park, etc.
- Road Closures. Create and visualize closures on specific road links.
- Route Modifiers. Create and visualize road links that should be avoided or favored during routing.
- Manage accounts associated with an ALK Partner.
The content you create in Content Tools can be shared with PC*MILER, PC*MILER Web Services, ALK Maps, CoPilot Truck and CoPilot Professional.* That way, you can ensure consistency among all users of your company's location data when planning truck routes. You can also be sure your data is being stored safely and securely.
Content Tools is available with the purchase of licensed ALK products.
*Not all data can be synced with all ALK products.