To add ‘Entry’, ‘Exit’, and ‘Entry+Exit’ Gates follow these steps:
- Select a Site, click on ‘Add Gate’ under the ‘Site’ name section.
- Click inside the Site polygon or on the edge to define the Entry/Exit gates for the site.
- Select and drag the gate location or the routable point to change its placement.
Note: Gate should be inside or on the edge of the Site
- For Exit gates, repeat steps 1-3 above. Finally, click on ‘Save’ to save the changes.
- For Entry+Exit gates, repeat steps 1-3 above. Finally, click on ‘Save’ to save the changes.
Note: You can also change the gate type from the ‘Gate Type’ drop-down menu.
Note: A ‘Place’ that has a ‘Site’ definition is represented by a sign against the name, i.e.