These instructions apply to the following products: PC*MILER|Traffic, PC*MILER|Weather, PC*MILER|Spreadsheets, PC*MILER|TCP/IP, PC*MILER|Connect, PC*MILER|RouteMatrix, PC*MILER|BatchPro.
Single User Installation
If a license for any of the products listed above was purchased, a separate upgrade product key was sent in an email along with the base PC*MILER product key or at a later date when the license was purchased. Follow the steps below to install the additional product after the base version of PC*MILER has been installed and activated.
1. If the PC*MILER License Tool window is not already open, select Windows Start menu > All Apps (or equivalent) > PCMILER XX > License Status.
2. Click Add License.
3. In the PC*MILER Product Activation window, enter the upgrade product key that was emailed to you and click Add License.
4. When prompted, enter your Email Address then click Activate.
5. When the activation process is complete, you will see the message “License Activated Successfully.” The upgrade is now complete and the Product Activation window can be closed.
6. You will immediately receive an email that contains the new activation code for this upgrade. Keep this email for your records.
7. To start PC*MILER, double-click the PC*MILER icon on the desktop, or select Windows Start menu > All Apps (or equivalent) > PCMILER XX > PCMILER XX.
Multi-user Installation from a Workstation
1. Go to the workstation.
2. Browse to the shared …\PCMILERXX\network folder on the server.
3. Run the setup.exe and choose Modify.
4. Follow through with the rest of the installation.