To frame the map window around an area you're interested in viewing
1. To frame a country or area within the region set in the Application Settings dialog, select the Map tab > Frame > Frame Areas > and choose an area.
2. (PC*MILER|Worldwide only) To frame a world region, select the Map tab > Frame > Regions and choose a region.
To frame the active route on the map
1. Select the Routes tab > Frame
2. Click the Frame Route button in the route window
3. Select the Map tab > Frame > Frame One Route >; or > Auto Frame Routes to automatically frame each generated route. (This is selected by default.)
4. To frame all currently open routes, select the Map tab > Frame > All Routes.
5. To frame a stop, use zoom options.