PC*MILER|Connect can tell you a driver’s location at any time or distance into the trip. Knowing a driver’s location a certain number of miles into a trip is critical when planning fuel stops; knowing the location a certain number of hours into the trip is critical to determining a driver’s hours of service (HOS) compliance. Together, these functions allow you to plan trips and manage a fleet more effectively.
- PCMSGetLocAtMiles determines the location miles into the trip from the origin.
- PCMSGetLocAtMinutes determines the location minutes into the trip from the origin.
- PCMSLatLongAtMiles determines the latitude/longitude at a given distance into the trip from the origin.
- PCMSLatLongAtMinutes determines the lat/long at a given number of minutes into the trip from the origin.
- PCMSLatLongsEnRoute retrieves the sequence of lat/longs along a route.