PC*MILER|Connect can be used to search for points of interest (POIs), including fuel stops, along a route. (PC*MILER|Streets for U.S. Streets must be licensed and installed.)
In addition to locating POIs, the following APIs can be used as part of a tool box for creating an Hours of Service (HOS) management system, in conjunction with the Hours of Service APIs:
- PCMSGetNumFPARPOICategories gets the number of POI categories available for use in find POIs along a route (FPAR) searches.
- PCMSGetFPARPOICategoryName gets the name of a specific FPAR POI category based on an index value.
- PCMSFindPOIsAlongRoute finds POIs that are along the specified route.
- PCMSFindPOIsAlongRoute2 finds POIs that are along the specified leg of the given route.
- PCMSGetPOIAlongRouteResult gets a POI along route search result.
- PCMSFindFuelStopsAlongRoute finds fuel stop POIs that are along the specified route.
- PCMSFindFuelStopsAlongRoute2 finds fuel stop POIs that are along the specified leg of the given route.
- PCMSGetFuelProviders gets a pipe (“|”) delimited list of fuel providers that can be used to filter calls to PCMSFindFuelStopsAlongRoute.