int PCMSMatrixGetCell(long origIndex, long destIndex, int rptType, char *pBuffer, int bufSize, int hourIndex)
long origIndex – The index of the origin stop.
long destIndex – The index of the destination stop.
int rptType – A value indicating what type of report information should be returned. Value range is 0 – 10, with the following types of data.
0. Mileage – double
1. Travel Time – double
2. Mileage (air mileage) – double
3. Toll Miles – double
4. Toll Amount – double
5. Miles by State – a string starting with ‘<’ and ending with ‘>’.
The contents of the string will be state:mileage.
6. Toll Miles by State – same as above
7. Computation Time – integer in milliseconds
8. Initiated Route Computation – true if tried to run route
9. Successful Route Computation – true if the route computation is successful
10. Travel time for the depart time indicated by the hourIndex.
char *pBuffer – A pre-allocated memory buffer that will be filled with a delimited string containing the desired information.
int bufSize – The number of bytes in the buffer.
int hourIndex – The index of the depart times set by PCMSMatrixSetDepartDayAndTime / PCMSMatrixAddDepartDayAndTime. The value range is between 0 and (PCMSMatrixGetDepartTimeCount – 1). (The total amount should be the total number of array elements minus 1).
Allows the retrieval of certain pieces of information from a specific cell in the trip matrix, using a specific depart time.
An integer return code. Negative one (-1) indicates that the product is not licensed for RouteMatrix.
Supported Since: PC*MILER|Connect 27
Category: Matrix Functions