Release Date: September 25, 2018
PC*MILER|Worldwide is a premium data add-on for PC*MILER to generate routes, distances and driving directions for Europe and around the worldwide. It allows you to generate exact U.S. and worldwide U.S. Department of Defense distances for approved freight rating and billing.
Version 32 Highlights:
- Extensive data updates in over 200 countries and territories
- French Polynesia and New Caledonia were upgraded to Intermediate level coverage
- Malta was upgraded to Comprehensive level coverage
- Truck attributes were introduced in Malta and Moldova
- Postal codes were introduced in Mozambique
- Addition of over 131,130 miles of highway and 1.6 million miles of street-level network
- Addition of over 94,000 cities and 174,000 postal codes
PC*MILER|Worldwide 32 Map Data Coverage
*Coverage levels are assigned based on road coverage. Postal code attributes generally correspond to the level of road coverage with some exceptions, detailed in the tables on the following pages. For Entry and Intermediate Map definitions, please see the bottom of this page.
Coverage by Country
Please see the attached spreadsheet for more details about map coverage by country in PC*MILER|Worldwide 32.
Contact our sales team for more information on how to purchase PC*MILER|Worldwide 32.