There are several ways to enter latitude/longitude points as stops on a route in PC*MILER.
Copy and Paste a Lat/Long From the Map
1. Pass your cursor over the map, you’ll see its lat/long position tracked in the status bar in the lower left corner of the map window.
2. With the lat/long you want to enter displayed in the status bar, right click the map and choose Copy Latitude/Longitude from the menu.
3. Click in a route window’s City field and paste (Ctrl-V or Paste in the right mouse menu).
Pick a Lat/Long From the Map
1. Select the Routes tab > Pick Stop on Map button , OR right click the map and select Pick Stop.
2. Click on the point you want to enter. (It’s easier to pick a lat/long accurately at higher zoom levels.)
Enter a Lat/Long Directly in the Route Window
You can enter a lat/long directly in the City field in a route entry window, using a degrees minutes seconds direction format (e.g. 0401750N,0742131W) or decimal degrees (e.g. 40.297222N,74.358611W). Here is an example of an actual lat/long near Kendall Park, NJ in both formats: