The PC*MILER map window features 20 possible zoom levels. You’ll see the current zoom level in the window’s title bar (e.g. “Zoom Level 14 of 20”).
To zoom into a specific area
1. Select the Box Zoom control in the upper left corner of the Map window.
2. Drag a box around the area: press and hold the left mouse button down and drag the cursor on the map.
3. Repeat to zoom in closer.
To zoom directly to a stop, do one of the following:
1. Double-click the stop in the route window's stop list.
2. Right-click on the stop name in the route window and select Zoom to Stop from the menu.
Other ways to zoom your view of the map
1. Double-click a point on the map.
2. Use your mouse’s scroll wheel: rotate the mouse wheel up to zoom in and down to zoom out.
3. Choose Zoom In or Zoom Out from the right-click mouse menu off the map.