Trimble MAPS offers a wide range of add-on software you can use to enhance and customize PC*MILER for your business. These data modules and features can be licensed and installed with your initial PC*MILER purchase or added at a later time.
- PC*MILER|Streets: Street-level routing, mileage and mapping. (Base PC*MILER is highway only.)
- PC*MILER|Tolls: Generates toll costs to find the most cost-effective toll route or non-toll route.
- PC*MILER|Traffic: Real-time and historical traffic speed features to generate more accurate ETAs.
- PC*MILER|Worldwide: Point-to-point routing, mileage and mapping around the world.
- PC*MILER|HazMat: Street-level mileage and routing for hauling hazardous materials.
- PC*MILER|Energy: Mileage and routing using oil and gas lease roads.
- PC*MILER|Weather: Weather reports and alerts along a route, including road surface conditions.
- Canadian Postal Codes
- Standard Point Location Codes (SPLC)
- PC*MILER|Spreadsheets: Access PC*MILER features from within Microsoft Excel®.
- PC*MILER|BatchPro: Quickly calculate miles and cost estimates from large volumes of origin and destination pairs.
- PC*MILER|Connect: Integrates PC*MILER routes, mileage and reports with third-party and custom systems. Connect can also be enhanced with:
- PC*MILER|TCP/IP: Interfaces PC*MILER|Connect in a Windows environment with an application on another platform.
- Multi-Version Switch (MVS): Simultaneously supports multiple versions of PC*MILER via Connect.
- PC*MILER|RouteMatrix: Generates a “N X N” trip grid with travel times and distances.