This Geocode File includes a list of data records for Canadian Postal Codes that are accessible in PC*MILER (see license requirements below). The file is comma delimited and sorted in ascending order based on the province abbreviation then Postal Code.
PC*MILER LICENSE REQUIREMENT:
A base license of the corresponding version for at least one of the following PC*MILER products is required before this Geocode File can be provided:
- PC*MILER with the Canadian Postal Code Data Add-on included
- PC*MILER Web Services at the Standard or Premium Feature Level
- PC*MILER Web Services at the Standard-Worldwide or Premium-Worldwide Feature Level
statename,placename,canpost AB,Lloydminster,S9V 1C3 BC,Ladysmith,V9G 1K8 ON,Scarborough,M1P 4P1 QC,Saint-Hyacinthe,J2S 3B7
NOTE: "XX" refers to the version number.
- Province abbreviations included in this file are FIPS codes.
- This file is in Unicode format and includes characters outside the 0 to 127 ASCII range. Some place names do have special characters such as Õ, é, and ü. This file must be opened using UTF-8 or Arial Unicode MS format so that all characters display appropriately.
- This file only includes data released in the base version related to the Geocode File purchased. It does not include information added for a relatable quarterly data update.
- For a list of the jurisdictions available in these files: U.S. states and Canadian provinces, Mexican estados and Worldwide countries.