This Geocode File includes a list data records for active rail freight stations in North America along with the corresponding rail-related identification codes that are accessible in PC*MILER|Rail. It includes the same information as the North America Rail Stations, FSAC, and Rail SPLC File with the addition of latitude/longitude coordinates also listed per record. The file is sorted by Standard Carrier Accounting Code/Railroad Alpha Code (SCAC) and then Freight Station Accounting Code (FSAC).
PC*MILER|RAIL LICENSE REQUIREMENT:
A base license of the corresponding version for at least one of the following PC*MILER|Rail products, and an additional fee, are required in order to gain access to this Geocode File:
- PC*MILER Rail Web Services (any Feature Level)
- SCAC – Standard Carrier Accounting Code or Railroad Alpha Code
- RR – Railroad Number Code assigned by AAR
- FSAC – Freight Station Accounting Code
- STATION NAME – as registered with the Centralized Station Master
- ST – State/Province/Estado abbreviation
- SPLC – Standard Point Location Code
- ERPC – Eastern Railroad President's Conference Code or 3-3-3
- R260 – Rule 260 Junction Interchange Code (field is blank for stations that are not junctions)
- INTERMODAL – Specifies if the station has intermodal service
- PCMILER Rail XX_Geocode File_Stations File with LatLong.csv
NOTE: "XX" refers to the version number.
- See a list of the states, provinces, and estados included in this file.
- See a list of railroads included in this file.
VERSION SPECIFIC FILE NOTES:
- Not applicable