Trimble MAPS continuously updates its map data so you can generate the best routes for your vehicles. Below is an overview of updates made by our team of mapping experts for North America in Q2 2021. Please see the .pdf file attached to this article for full details.
NOTE: Data updates may be made available in different products at different times. The type of data available also depends on your licensing. Please contact us if you are unsure of your data licensing.
- Updates to the road network were made in 146 counties
- 77 new construction road projects were added
- Truck attributes were updated; totaling more than 900,000 miles
- Truck through-travel restrictions were updated within 37 city limits
- Weight limits were updated in Manitoba, Texas
- 53’ routing attribution was reviewed and updated in California, Idaho
- Tolls were updated to reflect new rates in California, Florida, New Jersey, New York, Texas, Virginia
- City points and postal codes were updated for the U.S. and Canada
- 6,687 new Places were added to the Places Database (3,896 distribution centers, 2,705 manufacturing plants, 2 weigh stations, and 84 truck stops)
- 6,337 new Site locations were coded (3,612 distribution centers, 2,631 manufacturing plants, 2 weigh stations, and 92 truck stops)
- More than 2,300 customer-reported issues were fixed
- More than 400 miles of new highway-level network was added to the United States