Errors -105, -115, -125, and -132 means the Windows Management Instrumentation (WMI) on your Windows installation is corrupted.
This fix will require a reboot of the computer.
- Open CMD as an Administrator.
- Run the following command: "winmgmt /verifyrepository".
- If the repository is not corrupted, a “WMI Repository is consistent” message will be returned. Skip to Step 5.
- Run the following command: "winmgmt /salvagerepository".
- Run the following command: "winmgmt /resetrepository".
The first run will likely fail. It will issue stop commands to the services causing it to fail. It may take a couple of minutes for the services to shut down. Run the command again. You actually may have to run it three times before it finally runs and completes on its own.<
- Reboot the system. The licensing issue should resolve itself and PC*MILER should launch successfully.