To set the Default Route Profile for PC*MILER Interactive
- In the Routes tab, select Profiles.
- Select the Default profile and then click on the pencil icon.
- Make and save the necessary changes.
- If making changes on a server, close PCM30 on the server.
- Open PC*MILER on the workstation and server to make sure they are updated.
Note: Be sure you have the same data set selected on the workstation and server (Map > Change Data Set).
To set the Default Route Profile for PC*MILER|Connect:
- Browse to your PC*MILER folder in Windows.(Often C:\ALK Technologies\PCMILERxx).
- Open the pcmserve.ini file in Notepad. (See a snippet of the file below.)
- Make any settings changes.
- Save the file.
- Restart any application/TMS using PC*MILER|Connect.
Note: This would have to be done on any machine that PC*MILER is installed and using a 3rd party application/TMS for mileage.