PC*MILER Spreadsheets requires a base installation of PC*MILER. More information on PC*MILER platforms and requirements is available here.
Additionally, the Spreadsheets application requires:
- 3 MB extra free space on your hard disk.
- Microsoft Excel 97 or higher already installed and working.
- Streets add-on for street-level detail in North America.
- Hazmat add-on for hazardous material detail in the U.S. and Canada.
- Tolls add-on for toll cost calculations in the U.S. and Canada.
- PC*MILER Worldwide for routing in regions outside of North America (Africa, Asia, Europe, Middle East, Oceania, and South America).
- Canadian Postal Codes for access to related data.
- Standard Point Location Codes (SPLC) for access to related data.
PC*MILER Spreadsheets is a PC*MILER add-on product that can be installed when you install PC*MILER or at a later time. To install Spreadsheets along with PC*MILER, simply make sure that “PC*MILER Spreadsheets” is on the list of PC*MILER components when you are prompted during the installation process.
If you are installing Spreadsheets at a later time, go here.
Redistribution of PC*MILER Spreadsheets
Purchasing PC*MILER Spreadsheets does not entitle you to redistribute any portions of this product. You may NOT redistribute our highway database, source code, interface definitions, or the PC*MILER Spreadsheets Add-In or DLL.
Your clients must purchase additional versions of the PC*MILER engine and database directly from Trimble MAPS. Our sales representatives can be reached at 1-800-377-MILE.
Unless you buy additional licenses, only one copy of Excel at a time can attach to the highway database. You can connect more client applications by purchasing additional database licenses (multi-user licenses). If you plan to connect many users to a network version of the PC*MILER database, we have attractive pricing for LAN versions.