PC*MILER|Rail Help Ribbon
Modified on: Dec 13, 2018
- Check for Updates opens the PC*MILER|Rail Updater tool, which allows you to download any available software patches and data updates.
- Proxy Setup opens a dialog to set up a proxy server when connecting to the Internet.
- News and Alerts links to the ALK Technologies blog, which provides the latest product and company news.
- About opens a window with Copyrights and information about your software, including your Product License Key, Software Version and Data Version.
- The License Tool allows you to add, view or deactivate licensed components of PC*MILER|Rail.
- The ALK Support Center, the website you're currently viewing, includes the PC*MILER|Rail user guide and answers to frequently asked questions (FAQs).
- Product Training Resources are videos, webinars and other tutorials on how to use PC*MILER|Rail.
- The Remote Support Tool lets you give our technical support agents access to your computer desktop to solve problems.
Did you find it helpful?
Sorry we couldn't be helpful. Help us improve this article with your feedback.
Have more questions?
Submit a ticket