PC*MILER Rail Help Ribbon
Modified on: Mar 19, 2021
- Check for Updates opens the PC*MILER|Rail Updater tool, which allows you to download any available software patches and data updates.
- Proxy Setup opens a dialog to set up a proxy server when connecting to the Internet.
- News and Alerts links to the Trimble MAPS blog, which provides the latest product and company news.
- About opens a window with Copyrights and information about your software, including your Product License Key, Software Version and Data Version.
- The License Tool allows you to add, view or deactivate licensed components of PC*MILER|Rail.
- The Support Center, the website you're currently viewing, includes the PC*MILER|Rail user guide and answers to frequently asked questions (FAQs).
- Product Training Resources are videos, webinars and other tutorials on how to use PC*MILER|Rail.
- The Remote Support Tool lets you give our technical support agents access to your computer desktop to solve problems.