PC*MILER is the transportation and logistics industry’s leading routing, mileage and mapping software solution. You simply enter an origin, a destination, and any stops in between, and PC*MILER goes to work to calculate safe and accurate truck-specific routing that is displayed on a map.
PC*MILER covers the complete highway system in North America, including Greenland, Puerto Rico, St. Pierre and Miquelon, and the U.S. Virgin Islands. It can be supplemented with separate add-ons including the PC*MILER|Worldwide global highway network, and PC*MILER|Connect, which allows easy integration of PC*MILER data into other applications, including transportation management systems.
Used by a majority of the top motor carriers and freight transportation firms in North America, PC*MILER is the worldwide distance standard for the U.S. Department of Defense (DoD), the General Services Administration (GSA) and the Federal Motor Carrier Safety Administration (FMCSA).
PC*MILER can be used for:
- Truck-specific routing and mileage calculations for Shortest, Practical, Fastest and Least Cost routes, with additional route options for Toll Discouraged and State + National (National Network and State extensions plus 53'/102'' trailer or twins) in North America
- Hazardous material routing for safety and compliance (with the PC*MILER|HazMat add-on module, U.S. and Canada only)
- Toll cost calculation (with the PC*MILER|Tolls add-on module, U.S. and Canada only)
- Least Cost routing
- Dispatch, including Hours of Service (HOS) management
- Driver pay
- Rate determination
- Instant customer quotes
- Fuel tax reporting
- Trip time and cost estimation
- Driver log audits
- Load planning
- Stop optimization
- Carrier selection
- Logistics analysis
- Freight bill auditing
- IFTA and IRP auditing, FHWA safety auditing